Normas expedidas con ocasión
de la emergencia por el COVID-19
What filling option should I choose?
Flatty - Cover only
This option is for the cover only. Stuff your beanbag cover with cuddly toys, old duvets or anything supersoft you have in the house, a great option for extra storage. Alternatively recycle beads from an old beanbag.
Fatty - Stuffed
Fully stuffed and ready to use. Filled with poloystyrine beads. These fire retardant, toxic free beads are kept safe inside a net within the beanbag and the liner, a safelty zip is also fitted to prevent small hands from opening.
Fatty - Eco
The newest memeber of the flump family. Finally we can offer you the chance to fill your flump with compostable stuffing dirived from plants. It is child and pet friendly and much kinder to the environment than traditional filling. YAY!
The icing on the cake! Our POMS are the accessory you attach to the top of your flump beanbag, each POM is designed and lovingly handmade by us.
They are detachable, so can be changed whenever the feeling takes your fancy. Check out our exta POMS in the shop so you can jazz up your flump, go as bright as you like!
Caring for your flump
Wipe down with a warm damp cloth, or simply flip over. Our flumps are made with a fire retardant liner, you can wash your flump on a cold + delecate wash but we do not recommend as the fire retardancy becomes defective.
Our POMS are lovingly handmade by us. Please be gentle, after time they may get a little more fluffy, just give your POM a haircut with some sharp scissors to keep it extra neat and tidy.
Our returns policy
Our ethics and the environment
We're not perfect, but we really do try our best wherever we can.
- We encourage and offer a cover-only option, so that you can stuff your flump with your own ECO friendly filling, such as old duvets / blankets or cuddly toys.
- We offer a stuffing which is compostable, a much kinder alternative to the environment
- We suggest you top up your flump with beads rather than replace the entire filling when you need to give your flump some extra chubbiness.
- All our packaging is made from recycled/recyclable plastic or completely biodegradable
- We use minimal suppliers to help carbon footprint
- We use high quality textiles from Portugal that carry the Made in Green by OEKO-TEX certification, this guarantees the fabric is tested for harmful substances, and is in environmentally friendly facilities, and socially responsible workplaces
- We work with ethically sourced materials and production procedures to ensure there is minimum waste in the flumps that we produce
- Our manafactures are based in the UK.
- The EPS polostyrine balls that we use are 100% recyclable, some councils do accept it for recycling, please see this link for further information.
We really have tried our best on this, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve our environmental practices and ethcal policy please get in touch.